The Building Assessment Provisions below are found in Section 30 of the Building Act 1975.
The Building Assessment Provisions are the list of provisions that building works is assessed against for compliance in Queensland.
Building Assessment Provisions
- Chapter 3 and 4 of the Building Act 1975;
- The fire safety standard; (Refer Chapter 7)
- The fire safety standard (RCB); (Refer Chapter 7A)
- The Standard Building Regulation 2006;
- Any other regulation made under the Building Act 1975;
- The Building Code of Australia; (BCA)
- The Queensland Development Code; (QDC) Subject to Section 33;
- Any Local Government (Council) local law; or
- Any Local Government (Council) planning scheme provision; or
- Any Local Government (Council) resolution made under Section 32 or 33.